In order that we can re-open Pretty Maid House B&B we have had to make some operational changes and extra health and safety measures to keep both our Customers and Staff safe. The changes have been made to accommodate the government guidelines and we ask that guests please adhere to them so that everyone can enjoy their stay at Pretty Maid House.
- In line with the Governments recent update, from 24th September all guests are required to wear face coverings in public areas, except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
- If you are feeling unwell or have had fever, cough and flu like symptoms and change in taste and smell in the past 7 days (or live with someone who has) and/or sickness and diarrhoea within the last 24 hours, please postpone or cancel your reservation. (This reason will not be subject to the usual cancellation fee).
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed outside the front door and at the top of the stairs, please use them before entering the house and before descending the stairs. Please observe social distancing and maintain a safe distance from your fellow guests.
- Upon arrival you will be directed to your room, the key will be in the door, a temporary “use once” breakfast menu will be available, please let us know your choices and time for the morning.
- You may notice that all loose soft furnishings (cushions & bedspreads) have been removed from the room to reduce possible contamination.
- Our staff will have Deep Cleaned your room prior to your arrival, if your stay is for more than one night we will remove and replace glasses, cups and contents of bins where necessary daily, but your bed and bathroom will be left untouched.
- If your room is for single occupancy we will serve your breakfast to your room at the pre-arranged time, for double occupancy rooms you may be asked to breakfast in our Breakfast Room where your meal will be served complete on a tray.
- Upon departure your bill will be charged electronically to the card used to guarantee the room, unless agreed otherwise, and your bill emailed directly to the address provided.
We do hope you understand that we are doing our utmost to provide you with a safe and pleasant environment, whilst not compromising your comfort and enjoyment.
Andy & Sue Carr