Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you fill in a contact form or make a booking.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Storing Your Personal Data
Any information you supply to us will be retained on a database and will be used for the purposes of administrative functions, contacting you about a booking or sending you information about us. Your details will not be passed on to any third party without your prior consent except in cases where we believe, in good faith, that we have a legal obligation to disclose such information.
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or functionality of these external websites
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This allows our website to recognise you and make your next visit easier.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-party cookies to track a visitor’s use of this website and to compile statistic reports on the website’s activity and performance in Google Analytics.
- The pages you visit on the website.
- The length of time you spend on each website page.
- How you found Pretty Maid House.
- What you click on while visiting the site.
Pretty Maid House does NOT collect or store any personal information using cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Please see the help pages of your browser to do this.
If you want more information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.